Sunday Gatherings Administrator
We are looking to empower a Sunday Gatherings administrator in order to help us create spaces so that we can all flourish.
We are really excited to be recruiting for this critical role to enable us to move forward as a Church.
If you are gifted in this way or would like to grow in events we would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch for further information and or application forms by emailing Stuart Alred: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close April 29th.
What is the aim of the role?
The aim of this role is to support, empower and strengthen our volunteers who lead and serve our Sunday Gatherings.
What does the role involve?
- Supporting site leadership through administration of rotas, logistics, bookings and rental agreements, on behalf of site volunteer teams.
- Co-ordinating ministry leadership including hosts, worship, children, students and special events.
- Ensuring training and support is provided for service areas including production, hospitality, communication and office support.
- Co-ordinating ‘High Sunday’ celebrations such as baptisms, thanksgivings and communion Sundays.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be able to fulfil the following:
- A passion for Church gatherings.
- Experience in / willingness to manage multiple volunteer teams.
- Strong communication and administration skills.
- Strong IT skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with / willingness to use ChurchSuite & ProPresenter.
- A desire to collaborate with other ministry leaders.
- The ability to create and facilitate learning opportunities for others.
- An understanding / willingness to learn Grace Church philosophy.
- A servant heart.
How will it work week to week?
This is a part-time role for 16 hours per week.
This time will be broken down into four sessions, two which are at fixed times and two which are flexible. One session will be the Sunday Gathering, one will be used for team meetings and two will be used to execute tasks and meet with other leaders.
How to apply
For further information and an application form please email email@example.com Successful applicants will be invited to interview in due course.
Thank you for your interest.