What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you complete a connect card at one of our services or events
- join one of our community groups
- become a member of Grace Church
- contact us via our website
How do we use this information?
We use this information
- to contact you about relevant Grace Church news, activities or events
- to contact you about any volunteering you have agreed to e.g. helping serve refreshments at our services
- to contact you using MailChimp to create and issue our weekly emails. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any point by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Consent, limited collection, use, disclosure and retention
- We only use and store personal information with your permission for the purposes outlined above.
- We will not collect personal information without your consent and we will not mislead you about the reasons for collecting your personal information. The information held will not be shared with third parties without your prior consent.
- We keep your personal information secure as long as is necessary to satisfy the purposes outlined in the ‘how do we use this information?’ section.
- All personal information held is reviewed periodically and any historical data that is no longer needed or used is permanently deleted.
Your rights and your information
- Access to your information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold.
- Correcting your information: We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
- Deletion of your information: You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where you consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained.
Accuracy and Safeguarding
We take security seriously and will do everything possible to keep information we hold secure.
We will endeavour to minimise the possibility of using incorrect information.
We will protect your personal information against loss or theft, safeguarding personal information against unauthorised access, disclosure, copy, use it modification.
Personal information collected by Grace Church is exclusively and securely stored and managed using ChurchSuite and Mail Chimp.
Openness and Individual Access
Telephone: 01392 211331
Address: Suite 6c, 7 King St, Exeter EX1 1BQ