We continued our series You are always welcome
, exploring being 'adopted by God'
from Galatians 3:10-4:7. Dave Bish
1. Welcome to the story (Galatians 3:10-24)
2. Welcome to the family (Galatians 3:25-4:7)
- The Promise - via Abraham to The Christ.
- The Law given to show we can't save ourselves, to show the meaning of Jesus' death, to prepare for the coming of The Son, through the comissioning of culture.
- When the Father turns his eye to you, what does he see?
- When the Father turns his ear to you, what does he hear?
The accompanying slide show can be found here
. The diagrams included will help you to follow this sermon.