Applications close – February 20th 2016.
COULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
What is the aim of this role?
This role will strengthen and replicate our discipleship through our Community Group model. People will be helped in their faith and life with God (UP). They will be equipped to love and serve one another within their Groups (IN). They will be inspired to make a difference by words and deeds in Exeter (OUT). This role will enable new Community Groups to be established as well as developing the ministry and teaching of the intern to “test” calling for full time ministry.
What does the role involve?
This role includes working with our Senior Leadership Team and staff to support, safeguard, train and develop our volunteers who are:
• Starting new Community Groups
• Leading existing Community Groups
• Leading activities within our Community Groups
• Leading initiatives to benefit our local communities
It will also include teaching and equipping others through Sunday teaching opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A passion for church and ministry
• A personal example in the aims of this particular role
• An understanding and/or willingness to learn Grace Church philosophy and theology
• A servant heart
• An ability to communicate publicly
16 hours per week.
How to apply
For further information please email Ben Homer to express your interest. firstname.lastname@example.org Further details regarding the application process will then be provided, if required. Successful applicants will be invited to interview Feb / March.
Thank you for your interest.