CHILDREN’S & FAMILIES ROLE
16 Hours per week
What is the aim of the role?
The aim of this role is to support, empower and strengthen our work with Children and Families in Grace Church. We are looking to create environments whereby 0-11’s have the opportunities to explore, experience and express the goodness of God in their lives.
What does the role involve?
This role includes ongoing taking responsibility for supporting, safeguarding, training and development for our volunteers leading:
- Sunday Gatherings age specific groups
- Community Groups seeking to include children
- Supporting ministries such as parenting courses and seminars
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be able to fulfil the following:
- Passion for Children and Family
- Experience in / or willingness to manage multiple volunteer teams
- The ability to create and facilitate learning opportunities for others
- Strong administration and communication skills
- A understanding / or willingness to learn Grace Church philosophy and theology
- A servant heart
How to apply
For further information please email Julia at the Grace Church Office to express your interest.
We will be able to give you further details and an application form if required.
Thank you for your interest.